Sunday, February 1, 2009

She's destined for a singing career - don't you agree?

Amelia loves to sing. Sometimes it's actual songs, sometimes just random syllables to the tune of Old McDonald or Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. For a while she had to sing "Happy Birthday" to all of our close family members and friends, one at a time, until she'd sung to everyone.

Here's a recent video of her singing in the car on the way home from Chicago. I know the video is crappy, I was squeezed in the backseat next to her trying to get far enough away so I could get all of her face in, while trying not to crack up.

Also, I have no idea why she sings "Rockabye Baby" in such a high-pitched voice - I promise I don't sing it to her like that!

3 comments:

Henry's Mom said...

Too adorable!

Noelle said...

The daycare kids LOVED this! Future Rock Star for sure!

Shannon K. said...

This is off the cuteness charts man :)