Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Bargain Christmas Shopping

Bath & Body Works is turning out to be a great place for getting some early Christmas shopping done on the cheap. There's an IP out for a free Scentport starter kit with any purchase (x11/23/08). I've been buying the cheapest item I can find in the store to go with these - a $1.50 votive candle. Total OOP is $1.61 - not bad for a little gift set!

However, when you make any purchase, you receive a coupon book that has a coupon for a free item up to $13 with a $10 purchase. I took the gift set idea a step further and used that q to buy, first, some extra votives and a set of tealights (all in the same scent as the Scentport), with a free pair of slipper socks (super soft and adorable, with nonskid bottoms). The second time I did this deal, I bought the socks with some candle holders. Combined with the free tea from my Walgreens and Target deals, these items will make great hostess or teacher gifts!

Total OOP for everything in the below pictures: $25.58.


No comments: